W E L C O M E

Walking Along Life's Road is a blog for anyone who wishes to come alongside with me to discover what Life is all about. Psalm 119.105 Thy word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

MOMENT BY MOMENTmm


MOMENT BY MOMENT
I'VE LIFE FROM ABOVE

Moment by Moment, 
I'm kept in His love,
Moment by Moment,
I've life from above,
Looking to Jesus 
Till glory doth shine,
Moment by Moment,
O Lord, I am thine.
          (Daniel Whittle 1840 - 1901)


Moment by Moment

Jesus said in Luke 9.23 If anyone would follow me,
let him deny himself, take up his cross daily,
and come
follow me.

Along life's road there is much to distract a person
from following Christ.    
The first thing we must do
is 
LET GO OF OUR "SELF" 
and
give to God all that I am or hope to be.

The next thing is 
to 
DAILY 
take up my cross

IN DOING THIS
We follow on,
Moment by moment,
Day by Day.

There is no short cut to following God along
life's road.  

No comments:

Post a Comment