W E L C O M E

Walking Along Life's Road is a blog for anyone who wishes to come alongside with me to discover what Life is all about. Psalm 119.105 Thy word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

GIVING MY BEST, MOMENT BY MOMENT

GIVING MY BEST,
MOMENT BY MOMENT

       
My aim is to glorify God
in my life

by
abiding in Christ

by
walking in the Spirit

by 
knowing my Father in Heaven
is watching over me

while I go about 
living,
loving others.

John 15.16,17

You have not chosen me,
but I have chosen you,
and ordained you,
that you should go and bring forth fruit,
and that your fruit
should remain,
that whatsoever you shall ask
of the Father in my Name
He may give it you.

Giving my best moment by moment,
I am given the strength by God
to do what He asks of me,

Giving my best moment by moment,
I know that the Results of what I do
are up to Him.

Being Available to God
is all He asks.



No comments:

Post a Comment